I’d like to thank the authors of http://bellableue.com/ and http://beyondconfessions.wordpress.com/ for graciously nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award.
I am so please to connect with those who appreciate my words and images. Being relatively new to the daily blogging experience I am filled with hope and admiration for those who take the time to post positive, insightful information for all to digest. My favorite part is knowing that there are many beings of light out there who are on a similar mission to my own. I am Blessed. God is good.
Here are the rules to the award: Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them when you create a post on the award. Share 7 things about yourself. Pass the award on to 15 people you know who have blogs that you follow and enjoy. Contact those people that you have nominated. Put the Award Image on your blog page (go to images in the widgets menu in the Appearance category).
More on the Versatile Blog Award http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com.
7 Things about Deb Barrett you may not know.
- When I meditate, I always experience moving, colored geometries.
- I am learning to be more childlike the older I get.
- I love to rake my yard every year in the spring.
- I came to do energy work because so many of the people that I love have graduated to the Spirit world.
- I have a degree in Education that I got to put to good use on the beautiful island of Kauai.
- I have an amazing extended family, thanks to my husband and his 7 siblings and their families.
- I feel very blessed to be a woman and to have had the ability to birth my own children to love and nurture.
Here I would like to add the list of 15 Blogs that I have discovered and am following. At this point I only have 9 but I will be adding additional Blogs as I come across them. What fun, now I have the impetus to go searching for my favorites.
- Drop by Drop We Fill the Pot
- Bella Bleue Healing, Health & Inspiration for Your Life
- Coastal Erosion Advisory Services
Thank you both again for the nomination and all of your positive words.
From within my blue bubble