I don’t know where this came from, maybe a Seth conference, but I thought it worth sharing. I’d like to say thank you to the author.
- YOU WILL RECEIVE A BODY. You may like it or hate it, but it will by yours for the entire period this time around.
- YOU WILL LEARN LESSONS. You are enrolled in full-time, informal school called life. Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant and stupid.
- THERE ARE NO MISTAKES, ONLY LESSONS. Growth is a process of trial and error, experimentation. The “Failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiment that ultimately “works”.
- A LESSON IS REPEATED UNTIL IT IS LEARNED. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it, then you can go on to the next lesson.
- LEARNING LESSONS DOES NOT END. There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
- “THERE” IS NO BETTER THAN “HERE”. When your “there” has become a “here”, you will simply obtain another “there” that will, again, look better than “here”.
- OTHERS ARE MERELY MIRRORS OF YOU. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
- WHAT YOU MAKE OF YOUR LIFE IS UP TO YOU. You have all the tools and the resources you need: what you do with them is up to. The Choice is yours.
- THE ANSWERS LIE INSIDE YOU. The answers to life’s questions lie inside you. All you need do is look, listen and trust.
Feel free to leave comments below, blessings deb